Special Poetry



My hero

You Like My Hero when I have feeling Down
Always give us spirit and fun
finally ever said about a change of heart
continue give for a heart to heart talk               
            the first meet, be reluctant do something
            as walk time, there is different
            from the character, knowledge also the wise word
            we one and Assimilate
that’s a beautifull moment
we get much from you
keep give and take
have good idea, smile, hustle and bustle
this about care my hero
we happy because of this moment
             needn’t due lie
            there is worth in our meeting
            I wish this true
            We can do again, get then give
            I will fight to the finish
            Till reach the name of success
            Will lock and key together
                                                                                    Thank’s my Mam J

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PENERAPAN NILAI – NILAI PANCASILA DALAM KEHIDUPAN SEHARI – HARI

Harapan Para Tokoh di Gayo untuk Kader KAMMI Aceh Tengah

PANCASILA BAGIKU, BAGIMU, DAN BAGI KITA SEMUA