Kalang Memang Andespay Part II




Unfair reason
                                                                                                            (Wednesday, 10-09-2014)



Say hello as the opening moment
Give smile and some advice
Some of them are received
But  another person don’t care about this
            When enter to this area
As scared me to death
But not as the fact
All the people is good
How could  be  me so stupit
Can out the thinking like rudely
Really, because of the first issue
Make all like abstract answer
            This place so comportable
            Can be a friendly
            When meet with other person
            Not as my thinking
The first day same with my was born
So that I feel happy
Can meet with new person
And listen for welcome from other
            want to describe again
But don’t know how to say
            Want to out many talk
            To show all the condition
Because we are the people
The issue can away and be change
Take and give
In the wishes, I love this place very much
Cause in here I will life
So cant to make something bad
Have to be usefull
            Because this place that my experience
            So I have to be habitually
            Will do take and give with all the student
            I love this place very much
            Receive me in your heart
            Thanks for everything J
                                                (for SMA 1 Takengon)
                                                From: Diana Seprika
                                                Student university of STAIN Gajah Putih Takengon

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PENERAPAN NILAI – NILAI PANCASILA DALAM KEHIDUPAN SEHARI – HARI

Harapan Para Tokoh di Gayo untuk Kader KAMMI Aceh Tengah

PANCASILA BAGIKU, BAGIMU, DAN BAGI KITA SEMUA